Lately, there seems to be more and more people who have been diagnosed with cancer. More and more people who are battling various strains of the flu, cold viruses, and a variety of other diseases. More and more people generally feeling “not quite right”.
The breakdown of the physical body was never God’s intention. When Adam and Eve lived in Eden, all was perfect. They were physically strong and healthy. It was not until they gave into the serpent’s, Satan’s, temptation – choosing to eat the fruit God commanded them not to, “You may freely eat the fruit of every tree in the garden— except the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If you eat its fruit, you are sure to die.” – that life, as they knew it, began to crumble.
- …their eyes were opened, and they suddenly felt shame at their nakedness. – Genesis 3:7
- …they hid from the Lord God – Genesis 3:8
- women would feel the pain of their pregnancy, and in pain you will give birth. – Genesis 3:16
- men would now be working in pain all their lives, to get food and survive – sweating from dawn to dusk – Genesis 3:17
- Then, the Lord God banished them from the Garden of Eden… – Genesis 3:23
Thankfully God, because of His love for us, put into motion a means by which we can be saved. And the Lord God made clothing from animal skins for Adam and his wife. – Genesis 3:21 This verse foreshadows Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross for all humanity, so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life – John 3:16
< If you would like to know how you can have a personal/intimate relationship with God, our creator, the creator of everything, take a look at my tab in the menu – The Cornerstone… http://wp.me/P5nZpi-bJ >
THERE IS HOPE – for there will be a time when God will be among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. And He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever. – Revelation 21:3-4
Until that time comes, God has given us many verses in the Bible. When we pray back the Word of God, we are praying according to His Will. And God promises, …that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. – 1 John 5:14
< For more on praying and seeking God’s will, see my post, I Pray, Does God Hear Me, Does God Answer Me?? – (Part 1 of 3) – http://wp.me/p5nZpi-hK >
Below are some verses to get you started. Pray one, or all of these, throughout your day and experience for yourself hope, healing, encouragement, and comfort.
May the Lord bless you
and protect you.
May the Lord smile on you
and be gracious to you.
May the Lord show you his favor
and give you his peace. – Numbers 6:24-26
**For more encouraging boards see my tab – The Mortar… – http://wp.me/P5nZpi-7R**
- If you would like to receive notifications when new posts are published, click on the FOLLOW button in the sidebar. Or if you are viewing from your mobile device, scroll down the page and you’ll see the FOLLOW blog via email button 🙂
- It you are viewing with the mobile version, scroll down to the bottom of this page for additional info and pics 🙂
- Take a look at the other tabs in the menu for encouragement and inspiration as you continue to BUILD A FOUNDATION!!