Mother’s Day is a special day when people take pause and remember their moms.
I am very grateful to have an AWESOME mom who’s always “got my back”.
I wrote this song from the perspective of a mom walking through life with her children. A journey before conception through the college years and beyond.
My song is called Where Do Our Days Go?
All vocals, guitar, and bass were done by me, and the viola by my son.
We hope you enjoy it 🙂
A special shout out to my children, for without them I could not be called the most beautiful word in the world — MOM!! — I LOVE you guys 🙂
** IT’S ALWAYS GREAT TO HEAR FROM MY READERS 🙂 SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LIKE OR COMMENT BELOW 🙂 **
MORE ORIGINAL SONGS IF YOU’D LIKE TO TAKE A LISTEN 🙂
What Do I Want? – AN ORIGINAL SONG  – http://wp.me/p5nZpi-uH
Close To You – AN ORIGINAL SONG  – http://wp.me/p5nZpi-ve
- Would you like to have a personal/intimate relationship with the God?? Take a look at the tab, The Cornerstone…, in the menu for more info.
- If you would like to receive notifications when new posts are published, click on the FOLLOW button in the sidebar. Or if you are viewing from your mobile device, scroll down the page and you’ll see the FOLLOW blog via email button 🙂
- It you are viewing with the mobile version, scroll down to the bottom of this page for additional info and pics 🙂
- Take a look at the other tabs in the menu for encouragement and inspiration as you continue to BUILD A FOUNDATION!!
- A great resource for Bible verses, Bible Topics, Commentaries, etc. – http://www.BibleGateway.com