As Labor Day approaches, our family’s busy fun-filled summer is coming to an end.
My son started his junior year in high school last week, one of my daughters has settled in at college, and my other daughter will be starting her freshman year of college this week.
Our summer has been AWESOME!! Great family/quality time with my husband and children. Unfortunately, this left little time to for me to blog 😦
I have, however, been doing a little songwriting over the summer. I’ve just finished recording my second original song, Close To You, below. (All vocals, guitar, bass, and lead guitar were done by me, except for the piano and drums). I hope you enjoy it 🙂
My other song was, What Do I Want? http://wp.me/p5nZpi-uH, if you like to have a listen 🙂
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR NEW POSTS COMING AFTER LABOR DAY 🙂
- Would you like to have a personal/intimate relationship with the God?? Take a look at the tab, The Cornerstone…, in the menu for more info.
- If you would like to receive notifications when new posts are published, click on the FOLLOW button in the sidebar. Or if you are viewing from your mobile device, scroll down the page and you’ll see the FOLLOW blog via email button 🙂
- It you are viewing with the mobile version, scroll down to the bottom of this page for additional info and pics 🙂
- Take a look at the other tabs in the menu for encouragement and inspiration as you continue to BUILD A FOUNDATION!!
- A great resource for Bible verses, Bible Topics, Commentaries, etc. – http://www.BibleGateway.com